Virtual IT manager
The Virtual IT Manager Service is a highlight to Maxgo Business Solutions. The kind of IT support and guidance that you would receive from an in house IT manager. Ensuring your current IT systems are optimised and developed for current requirements.Virtual IT Manager from Maxgo consists of various service level offerings that provide affordable IT management and support
When it comes to an IT strategy, many small businesses take their lead from suppliers or salesmen, whose main interest is in selling products, signing a contract or earning commission. Not in the benefits a proper IT strategy can offer a business.
With over 4 years experience assisting small and medium sized businesses in London, Maxgo is ideally placed to take over the responsibility for day to day management and operation of your IT systems, allowing you to focus on your core business activities.
What we can do as your Virtual IT DirectorMaxgo IT's Virtual IT Manager can offer leadership and direction in the following areas:
- IT policy, roadmap and budgeting
- IT hardware and software purchasing
- IT network development
- IT outsourcing and hosted services
- IT human resources
- Online strategy, including safety and security
- Web development, including e-commerce
- IT guidance at significant times, such as if you're moving offices, acquiring another business or taking on a major client.
- Expert input at specific events, such as management meetings.
What can go wrong in a business without the right experience?
These are some old 'chestnuts' that, as IT consultants, we see in businesses again and again:
- Paying too much for software / hardware which is cheaper elsewhere - even governments are known to do this
- Choosing the wrong supplier potentially crippling your ability to deliver at pace
- Colleagues wasting time and energy trying to fix broken technology
- Being tied into a contract that has no exit/break clauses, thereby further exacerbating your problems
- Failing to negotiate any changes to standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs) resulting in a lack of protection for you when things go wrong
- No strategic direction in terms of IT for the business; Suppliers are selected on price alone and not long term suitability
- Not having all the business' systems in place, or fully integrated
We become your IT department, monitoring your systems remotely and making regular site visits to ensure that everything is working as it should and your IT support investment is really working for you.