Social Media Marketing Services includes a varied range of services which can effectively market and promote your company leading to increase in leads, traffic n sales. In today’s world of complex consumer behavior, you need to target and reach the right audience.
What is a search engine?
A web search engine is a tool designed to search for information on the World Wide Web. It is designed to aid the users in searching documents, pages, files or folders, images, video, audio that is stored on the Internet.
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimisation is practice of making your website compatible to Search Engine algorithm for better search rankings. According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – “Search engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.” SEO is an on-going practice with emphasis on ‘off-page’ and ‘on-page’ Optimisation in order to attract the search engine spiders and increase visibility.
What is “Organic Seo” or “Natural Seo” or Ethical Seo” or White hat Seo?
Organic SEO placement in search engine results (SERPs) means that the site naturally displays well in search results. With no need for paid inclusions, PPC advertising, or sneaky tricks like Black hat SEO.
What is Black hat Seo?
Black hat Optimisation often employ “Tricks” such as hiding white text on white background, spamming keyword tags with hundreds of keywords, or cloaking, these black hat methods may appear to be a good thing, and in the past did fool the Search engine’s.Today, the Search engines look for these cheats and penalize your site for their use.
Do I Need Search Engine Optimisation?
Search engine Optimisation is simply the practice of making your website or blog more accessible to both search engines and search engine users; in other words, you’re making it easier for them to find you.
Why is my site not showing up in the search engines Such as: Google, MSN, Yahoo, Excite, Lycos, or the other major search engine’s?
There can be many reasons a web site doesn’t show up, or display well, in search engines results. Any of the following can affect on your web sites search engine positioning, and web traffic.
- You may not be using a search engine optimized web design.
- Your site may not be readable by the engines.
- May be missing information critical to properly index your webpage.
- Use of some scripts can prevent search engine spiders or bots from crawling your web site or reading its content.
- Hopefully your site has not been banned or penalized by the Search engine’s for some black hat trick.
- Not been properly submitted.
Note – Repeated submissions to search engines will not help. Never employ a service which automatically or manually submits your site to search engines more than once, this is unnecessary, and can be considered spam by some engines and major directories
Why are search engines important to me? and how can it help my business?
It is estimated that over 85% of people use the Internet to search for products or services with the intent of purchasing. SEO makes sure your website has all the necessary criteria to position high in search results. Without a ranking in the top 20, your website has no chance of being found by potential customers.
How can Search Engine Optimisation affect our business?
SEO can revolutionize your business. If you are an online marketer and believe in selling and purchasing of your products online then SEO becomes indispensable for you. Your SEO rankings need to be improved so that you can also rank in the top 10. The difference in the methodologies of the SEO services being offered affects your business to great extent. Using proper tools and technologies can really benefit you to a greater extent.
Are search engine rankings guaranteed?
Search engine rankings are almost guaranteed if you choose maxgo business solutions as your service provider because our experts keep themselves up-to-date on the algorithms adopted by the Search Engines. Results on popular search engines testify to the professionalism and expertise of our consultants. We do guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with regard to improved search engine rankings.
Will You Need to Access Our Web Server?
Yes, we will need access to your web server in order to upload and periodically update pages. We do our best to keep you informed every time we do an upload or make a change. It is vital that anyone else who may be making changes to your site stays current with the optimized pages we provide.
Do You Have to Make Changes to Our Site?
While many of the changes made to your site are done behind the scenes in the source code, it may be necessary to make certain minor changes to your site’s copy or layout. In most cases, these changes are minimal. We post all changes made to the front end of your site to our test server for your approval before we go live with the changes.
Does every page of my website really need to be optimized?
In a word – yes. Every page of a website can be a potential entry point or ‘landing page’ for visitors. You can’t predict which page or pages will be ranked the best for specific keywords. As such, each page must be individually optimized for optimal ranking. Collectively, all pages of your website reinforce the common “theme” of the site, which also can help boost ranking. Don’t assume that your home page is the only important page on your site.
How to achieve top 10 search results?
To achieve top 10 search results your site should follow these general rules.
- Search engine friendly web design is a must
- Flash web sites can’t be read by search engines
- Java script navigation should be avoided or used as secondary navigation.
- Conduct extensive keyword research and include it in your content
- Build back links aka inbound links to your site to help build Page Rank (PR) and improve search results
- Relevance, strive to make your site the most relevant to its keywords in the search engine index
- Black hat, never employ deceitful methods to fool search engines or visitors.
- Can you guarantee a number #1 position in the search engines?
- Nobody can guarantee a number #1 position or specific ranking for your site for a given keyword phrase in the organic search engine results. There are simply too many factors beyond anyone’s control – the search engines changing their ranking algorithms, efforts made by competitors, and new sites being added to the Web